Determined Lake Oswego Personal Injury Attorney Stands Up for Accident Victims
Law firm represents Oregon residents hurt in a wide range of accidents
When you have been seriously injured due to the negligent actions of another party, you are entitled to pursue compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering and other damages stemming from the accident. At the Law Office of Lynn Smith in Lake Oswego, established in 1990, I strongly advocate for the rights and interests of people who have been harmed in various types of accidents. I assertively negotiate with insurance companies for fair legal settlements and stand up for clients in court when appropriate payment is not forthcoming. My law firm represents clients throughout Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington counties as well as the greater Portland area.
Effective lawyer provides skillful legal support to plaintiffs
For over 30 years, Oregonians have trusted me with their cases because I am:
- Compassionate — My decades of experience handling injury cases has instilled in me a deep regard for the physical and financial difficulties clients face after an accident, which is why you can always count on me to treat you with compassion and understanding.
- Aggressive — While I work forcefully and aggressively to pursue the best possible outcome for clients, I am always professional and respectful in my approach to opposing parties.
- Responsive — I will address your questions and concerns quickly and never leave you wondering about the status of your case.
My firm works on a contingency basis, which means you do not have to pay me upfront. Rather, I receive a percentage of any settlement or award that you collect.
Dynamic litigator fights to get compensation for injured individuals
My personal injury law firm takes on cases related to the following:
- Auto accidents — Injuries sustained in an auto accident could be catastrophic and require extensive medical treatment. I advocate for individuals hurt in motor vehicle collisions and pedestrian accidents caused by distracted, careless and aggressive drivers.
- Slip and fall accidents — Hazardous property conditions can lead to slip and fall accidents. If you fell and were injured at a store or other premises owned by another person or business, I will advise you about holding the liable party accountable.
- Traumatic brain injuries — A severe traumatic brain injury can be life-altering, both physically and emotionally, and require ongoing medical care. If you have experienced such an injury, I will stand up for your right to compensation.
- Medical malpractice — When healthcare providers injure patients due to negligence or omission, they may be sued for medical malpractice. I will counsel you and seek the expert evidence required to bring a lawsuit and the likelihood of a successful result.
I look forward to learning how I can help you when you have suffered injuries caused by another party.
Contact a diligent Oregon personal injury attorney to arrange a free consultation
Since establishing the Law Office of Lynn Smith in Oregon in 1990, I have been dedicated to helping individuals in the Lake Oswego area, as well as Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington counties, seek compensation in personal injury cases. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 503-482-2254 or contact us online.